DNA Genetic Tests
HLA-A*3101 Detection Kit
Relating to Drug: Carbamazepine
- Required only hours from blood sample to results.
- Designed for easy operation & analysis.
- Mix & Match design.
The HLA-A*3101 allele is associated with Carbamazepine (CBZ)-induced hypersensitivity reactions in patients of Northern European and Japan ancestry. HLA-A*3101 is located on chromosome 6 and belongs to the family of human leukocyte antigens. Detection of this allele can be used to identify patients who may be at greater risk of CBZ-induced hypersensitivity reactions.
- PCR Master Mix inc. SYBR Green
- HLA-A*3101 Detection Mix
- Internal Control Detection Mix
- Positive Control Templates
TAG: HLA-A*3101, Carbamazepine, SJS, TEN,