Biosearch Technologies offers a variety of probe and primer formats for real-time qPCR gene expression assays and SNP genotyping. Every probe format is available as a BHQ dye labeled oligo. In addition, each oligo may be labeled with a variety of other fluorophores such as FAM, TET, HEX, JOE, CAL Fluor®, Quasar®, and Pulsar® dyes. Other modifications are also available.
- Dual-Labeled BHQ® Probes: Fluorophore-quencher combinations for dual-labeled probes.
- BHQplus TM Probes: The BHQplus probe is a compact probe fortified with our signature duplex stabilizing technology which enhances target specificity and maintains melting temperatures.
- Molecular Beacons: Biosearch Technologies currently offers Molecular Beacons labeled with either a Black Hole Quencher® or a dabcyl dye. These may be paired with a variety of reporter fluorophore molecules.
- Scorpions® Primers: Scorpions® primers combines the probe and primer into one molecule and uses a uni-molecular mechanism that does not require enzymatic cleavage of the probe during PCR cycling.
- Calibration and Reference Dyes
- SuperROX® Reference Dye: SuperROX is a highly stable ROX passive reference dye that completely eliminates "ROX drop" and can be used when a water soluble version of ROX is required as a passive reference for normalization of fluorescent signals in real-time PCR.