AutoEx16 is a simple, fast and cost-effective technique to automatically purify nucleic acids from a wide range of sample types for applications like gene expression analysis, clinical molecular diagnosis, human identity testing, forensics, and biomedical research.
- Processing Capacity: 1~16 samples per batch
- Processing Time: 30-70 minutes (depends on sample type and method)
- Sample Volume: 200μl /400μl /1,200μl (2.4 ml available on request)
- Elution Volume: 60/100/150/200 μl
- Yield: Average 6 μg Genomic DNA from 200 μl human whole blood; Average 1 μg total RNA from 400 μl human whole blood
- Purity DNA: O.D A260/280 ratio 1.8 ± 0.1 ; RNA : O.D A260/280 ratio 2.0 ± 0.
- Power Supply: Voltage : AC 100V ~240V; Frequency: 50/60Hz; Power Consumption >1.0KVA
- Dimension: W550 X D660 X H680 (mm); W21.65 x D25.98 x H26.77 (inches)
- Net Weight: 70kg / 155lbs